What is Cake?
Cake is the easiest way to discover, share, and store your end-of-life preferences. Whether you're planning for yourself or a loved one, we offer the tools you need to give yourself and loved ones the peace of mind you all deserve.
You can sign up for Cake here.
Our Values & Beliefs
Our team believes that...
- end-of-life planning does not have to be so complicated and confusing. We guide you and give you a space to reflect about what makes life worth living. We make it easy for you to share your values and preferences with the people who matter most.
- simplicity and human-centered design are core to our product.
- the user should be the focus, and we work hard to implement features that are driven by user demands.
- feedback is an integral part of the design process, and regularly evaluate the feedback we receive. If you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond to you, and there's a good chance it gets celebrated in our Slack channels.
- our lives should be lived to the fullest. We work hard to make sure Cake gives you and your loved ones peace of mind so that you are free to spend time on what matters most to you in life.
- we should practice what we preach. All of our team members maintain their own Cake profiles and regularly input their feedback and opinions, ideas and inspiration.
- security and privacy are essential. We work hard to implement security tools that ensure you can trust us with your information, and we design sharing controls to be easy, transparent, and always opt-in.