When you sign up for Cake, you opt-in to receive emails containing helpful content about end-of-life planning and updates about Cake features. If you wish to control the types of emails you receive from Cake, follow the instructions below.
Update your email preferences by following these steps:
- Open a recent email you received from Cake —you can search your inbox for "Cake" to quickly find one.
- Click on the "Unsubscribe Preferences" link in the footer of the email.
- A page will open in your browser. This is where you can make choices about the types of emails you want to receive from Cake.
- Choose which kinds of Cake emails you want to receive:
- Toggle the switch to "Yes" to opt-out of emails in a category.
- Toggle the switch to "No" to receive emails in a category.
Caution: We strongly advise you to not opt out of receiving emails in the "My Account Notifications" category. If you opt out of these emails, you will not receive critical notifications about your account or notifications when someone shares their Cake profile with you.
Stuck? Send a message to Cake Support.