Speak to an end-of-life-planning expert
Planning for yourself or a loved one, but not sure where to begin? We'll guide you! Get actionable answers to your unique end-of-life planning questions in the way that works best for you.
Get answers and guidance by email. Includes 2 email communications with an end-of-life planning expert over the course of 1 month.
Tying up loose ends? Receive guidance on your most important end-of-life planning questions in a 20-minute phone call.
Need more guidance? Cover all of your questions in this 40-minute phone call. You will receive a customized to-do list afterward.
* Discounted price for a limited time only
This is a wonderful idea to help people with a subject they don’t often talk about. It’s great to talk to someone about this and have concrete suggestions on things I can do. I feel like I am moving forward.
Get expert guidance on these common topics
- What advance care planning documents do you need?
- How to talk to loved ones about your end-of-life wishes
Legal & Financial
- What documents are recommended?
- Do you have an inventory of your physical and digital assets?
Legacy & Memorial
- How do you want to be remembered?
- How do you want to live the rest of your life?
Funeral & Burial
- What do you want to happen to your body?
- What should the memorial event be like?
Featured Concierge: Katelyn MacDougall, MSW, LICSW
Katelyn has been an oncology social worker for 7 years. She is currently employed full time at Dana Farber Cancer Institute in the the Department of Psychosocial Oncology and Palliative Care. Katelyn is embedded in the Young Adult Program, providing both direct patient care and program development for young adults ages 18-39 with cancer. She works alongside the medical team, helping patients and families cope with the impact of cancer and related diseases through professional counseling, consultation, and connection with supportive resources.