Create a beautiful memorial website
Honor your loved one, gather family & friends to share memories, update event information, keep track of tributes and donations, and raise money.
Completely free. Set up takes 5 minutes.
How Can an Online Memorial Page Help?
Honor your loved one with a personalized memorial webpage
- Add photos, their life story, obituary, and other details
- Look back on the page forever
Organize funeral and memorial details in one place
- Gather photos, tributes, and words of support in a centralized location
- Collect contact information for thank-yous to those who supported you after a loss
Give your community a way to show their support
- Raise money for a favorite cause, funeral costs, childcare, meal delivery, or other unexpected expenses
- Encourage loved ones to share your fundraiser with a personalized web address
Rebecca Christine Liao, 16, of Cockeysville, passed away on January 16, 2023, in the loving presence of her family after a courageous...
Roberto De Jesus was born October 23, 1956, in Chicago, IL, to Dionisio and Laura De Jesus. Funny, sensitive and generous...
How it works
Share their story
Create a free online obituary. You can even choose to set up a fundraiser to cover any unexpected expenses or donate to a cause.Get started
Keep friends and family in the loop about funeral and memorial event details in real time. No endless calls and emails.Get started
Friends and family can easily share condolences, messages, stories, and photos. Capture all tributes in one accessible place and collect contact information for thank-yous.Get started
Keep their memory alive.
It's never too late to honor your loved one with an online memorial. If you have more questions, check out our Memorial FAQ page.